Saturday, August 15, 2009

Look Out, Myrtle Beach

Looks like Ginny Maziarka is headed to Myrtle Beach for some R&R.

I just hope the good folks at Chapin Memorial Library know what's coming, since they have It's Perfectly Normal shelved in the juvenile non-fiction section, Perks of Being a Wallflower shelved in young adult fiction, and who knows what else sexualizing children and grandchildren.

I'm shocked Ginny contributes to the tax base of a community that has an "XXX-rated" library. Shocked.

2 comments:

  1. OK this is funny. My family owns a condo down there, it's actually Litchfield Beach but it's all considered the same area. Maybe she is renting our unit? Hummm I should check. I'm sorry but that would be way to funny. Thanks for the early morning laugh. LOLOLOLOL I am gong to laugh myself all the way to sleep now... hehehe hhoho hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get her started....

    ReplyDelete